Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A little bit about everything ...

Biblioholism: n. [BIBLIO + HOLISM] book, of books: the habitual longing to purchase, read, store, admire and consume books in excess.

Yes, in excess. My dear husband once asked me how many books I thought I read in a years time. I was quite flummoxed. How could he possibly expect me to know. Reading, for me, is like breathing. It's just something I do.

I read when I cook. Did you know macaroni can swell up to at least 4 times it's original size?

I read when I bathe. I really need a water-proof case for my Kindle.

I read at work. No lie. Only when I'm giving breaks at nap time, come on people!

I read at night to fall asleep. I read in the morning to wake up.

This blog is my 2013 resolution. To keep track of what I read and how I feel about it. It's my hope this will help me focus more on enjoying the material instead of eating it for dinner.



We'll just see about that ....

Currently reading: "When She Woke" by Hillary Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment