Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"Under the Never Sky" by Veronica Rossi



Started March 3, 2013 - Ended March 5, 2013


"Under the Never Sky" hit my radar around the same time as "Across the Universe" and "Delirium". So for some reason I was sure I had already read it. Turns out, I was wrong.

Amazon: In a world of danger

an unlikely alliance

breathtaking adventure

and unforgettable romance


I'm on a HUGE YA kick right now. This isn't unusual for me, I thoroughly enjoy the genre. However, I usually try to spread it between more meaty novels. Kind of like the cream filling in an Oreo. If one were to take a look at my Kindle though, they would see a plethora of filling. I must have went Double Stuffed. I enjoyed "Under the Never Sky". It wasn't super original or earth-shatteringly amazing, but the characters were likable enough and there was a gradual progression of their relationships. I ended the book eager to start it's sequel, "Through the Ever Night". I give "Under the Never Sky" a strong B.







#21

No comments:

Post a Comment