Sunday, May 12, 2013

I've been slacking ...

I've gotten into one of those moods where sitting down to read lasts about 10 minutes and then I'm up and doing something else. I had started to read the sequel to "Daughter of Smoke and Bone", but it couldn't hold my interest. No fault of the book, just the way things go sometimes. I did do a reread of "The Selection" in anticipation of reading the second book in the series, "The Elite". Technically I will count it as a book read, but I won't be doing another review. I did enjoy it and it left me anxious to start the next installment. Here's hoping my reading bug is back and I'll get back on track so I can finish out the year on track.

On a side note, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!




Currently reading: "The Farm" by Emily McKay





No comments:

Post a Comment