Thursday, July 11, 2013

And then this happened ...


So I may have mentioned a time or two on here how Diana Gabaldon is one of my most favorite authors. Well, a few months ago it was announced that her novel, "Outlander", had been optioned by a studio for production. Hopes were high that Jamie and Claire's story would FINALLY be told on the big screen. We haven't been disappointed. Starz greenlit the project and has been running full steam ahead with the project, casting a Scottish actor by the name of Sam Heughan.


Now, I am a total fangirl when it comes to books. Making a movie and/or series that revolves around my favorites puts me in heaven. So when Sam Heughan favorite one of my tweets last night, I thought my life was complete.




Then this. Oh THIS happened.


Yes that's right. Herself tweeted ME.

I know to some it's nothing, but to me, as someone I've idolized for 18 years ... it's perfection.






No comments:

Post a Comment